The main features of a Google My Business website are:
- Belonging to Google, it helps to improve the search results based on the user’s search keywords and, as a search engine, offers better opportunities to reach the customers.
- The platform is absolutely free of cost and with the various customization features, themes, photos, language, and other tools available on the platform.
- The platform is designed to be both mobile and system-friendly. One can edit and manage the website from the mobile with the help of the application downloaded from the Playstore.
- The built-in feature of personalization and customization makes the website look perfect on all devices without any glitches or errors.
- Google My Business websites extract information from the Google My Business (GMB) listing. As the listing is updated, the website will be automatically updated, improving the contact, product offering, and customer connectivity.
- The platform helps the businesses to improve the local reach as well. The GMB websites improve the local listing and enhance the customer’s attention doing the business search and local reach.
- Using the Google business website allows the users to access custom domains like .com, .biz, or .net sites. Offered at a low cost, the domain improves the search and reach.
- With your Google My Business Website, one can easily leverage the benefit of Google AdWords to get more traffic. It allows the business to drive in genuine traffic and improve its customer base.
The entirety of this post will be available in my upcoming ebook/print that will be on Amazon. Subscribe below for updates.
I am an experienced website developer with over twenty years of coding and entrepreneurial experience. I founded my own company, Portal Planet, in 2001, and am passionate about helping businesses succeed online. As a skilled WordPress website and plugin developer, Alexa skill developer, and Raspberry Pi/Arduino developer, I enjoy teaching and training others and helping businesses achieve their online goals.