Many businesses know they need a website or a redo of their current site. When speaking to a digital marketing firm here are some questions you may not think of. This podcast focuses on questions to ask your designer.
Here are some questions to ask your digital marketing agency, right from this podcast.
- Can you provide me with example sites you have developed?
- What services are provided?
- How long does one web development project take to complete from start to finish?
- Will I be able to make edits on my own?
- Do you outsource projects or complete them in house?
What assets do I need to provide?Ask your prospective digital marketing agency to see their portfolio. Watch out for cookie-cutter sites. Click To Tweet
I am an experienced website developer with over twenty years of coding and entrepreneurial experience. I founded my own company, Portal Planet, in 2001, and am passionate about helping businesses succeed online. As a skilled WordPress website and plugin developer, Alexa skill developer, and Raspberry Pi/Arduino developer, I enjoy teaching and training others and helping businesses achieve their online goals.