Portal Planet was formed in 2001 by Justin Rains. The reason Mr. Rains started Portal Planet was to help small businesses get up and running on the Internet. Working in Cincinnati, OH Portal Planet is close to just about everywhere in the Cincinnati area (Cleves, Mason, Loveland, Lawrenceburg, Aurora, Harrison). Coding and teaching others has always been a passion of mine. I have been past president of clubs such as Business Network International (BNI), the Small Business Owners of Northern Kentucky (NKY), and Kiwanis. I have also presented at the Northern KY Chamber and at the Kenton County Library several times. I also helped run the Python study group and the NKY makers and Coders meetup groups.
WordPress development expertise
- Code Igniter (A great framework to start your website on)
- angular to call the back end code
- angular templating system system
- NodeJS & GruntJS – Makes your website load faster by calling your hosting server less.
- Twitter Bootstrap – For mobile ready (responsive) web sites.
- IoT Devices